Upcoming Educator Programs
Check back soon for upcoming events.
We are now accepting reservations for Guided Tours! Schedule Here!
- All individuals must stand a minimum of 12 inches away from any artwork (covered or uncovered) and pedestals.
- Please do not touch the artwork, pedestals, or walls.
- Backpacks, lunches, and drinks are not allowed in the Museum and are preferably kept on the bus for the duration of the tour.
- Our photo policy may change with exhibitions, please consult the front desk for the current policy.
- Have the lead teacher check-in at the museum’s front desk before bringing the group inside.
- Your self-guided tour may last approximately 15-30 minutes.
- You may contact the museum front desk on the day of your visit to check availability at (214) 979-6440.
- All buses may drop off in front of the museum on Flora Street and wait to pick up students off Harwood Street between the Woodall Rogers service road and Flora Street on the DMA side, or in the West End area.
We look forward to seeing you at the Crow Museum of Asian Art!
The Crow Museum of Asian Art is supported in part by the City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs.