We are now accepting reservations for Guided Tours starting October 10th, 2018! Currently, the museum is undergoing renovations until that time and is unable to accommodate Guided tours. The museum remains free and open to the public and will accept drop-in self-guided tours on a “first come-first serve” basis. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*PLEASE review the information below before bringing your group to the museum.*
Currently, the museum is undergoing renovations and is unable to accommodate GUIDED tours and groups larger than 30 students due to our reduced footprint during construction. We apologize for any inconvenience. The museum remains free and open to the public and will accept drop-in self-guided tours on a “first come-first serve” basis. To check availability and reserve 30 minutes for a self-guided tour, email email@example.com.
Please note, only the first floor with two exhibitions is currently open and there is a limited capacity for large groups. Therefore Self-guided tours will be limited to rotations of up to 30 students split into groups of 15 in each gallery. At least one chaperone is required for every 15 students.
- All individuals must stand a minimum of 12 inches away from any artwork (covered or uncovered) and pedestals.
- Please do not touch the artwork, pedestals, or walls.
- Backpacks, lunches, and drinks are not allowed in the Museum and are preferably kept on the bus for the duration of the tour.
- Our photo policy may change with exhibitions, please consult the front desk for the current policy.
- Have the lead teacher check-in at the museum’s front desk before bringing the group inside.
- Your self-guided tour may last approximately 15-30 minutes.
- You may contact the museum front desk on the day of your visit to check availability at (214) 979-6440.
- All buses may drop off in front of the museum on Flora Street and wait to pick up students off Harwood Street between the Woodall Rogers service road and Flora Street on the DMA side, or in the West End area.
We look forward to seeing you at the Crow Collection of Asian Art!