ARE YOU A BRIDGE BUILDER?
Your financial support builds a bridge that connects East to West, the ancient Silk Road to the streets of modern-day Dallas where the Crow Museum of Asian Art resides — the single most comprehensive museum of Asian art in the U.S. This culturally and historically important collection can only grow and thrive through the generous support of friends like you.
If what you have seen at the Crow has touched you, inspired you, educated you, consider what it can do for the tens of thousands of new visitors who, each year, will see what you have seen, and experience what you have experienced with no entry fee. There is no other medium through which the wider world, and our place in it, comes into focus as clearly as through the powerful lens of art.
Be The Bridge: Become a Patron Today
- Advance announcements of exhibitions, educational programs, and special events
- Free or discounted admission to select educational programs and special events
- 10% discount at the Lotus Shop, the museum’s global boutique
- Complimentary copy of Lotus Lens and E-Lotus Lens, the museum’s quarterly printed and e-newsletters
- Free 2-hour parking at the Trammell Crow Center in the Arts District
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to Patrons’ Preview events
Benefits include Magnolia Circle and:
- Special interest group opportunities such as North American Reciprocal Museums, Junior Associates Discover the East (JADE) and Kids Club
- 20% discount at the Lotus Shop
- Recognition on the Crow Collection website
- Two complimentary invitations to all four Patrons’ Previews of new exhibitions
Benefits include Pearl Circle and:
- Private champagne tour for up to 10 people
- Premium gift chosen exclusively for patrons
- Invitations to exclusive receptions honoring distinguished international guests
Benefits include Bamboo Circle and:
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes reception and tour
- Complimentary copy of the Crow Collection of Asian Art, the museum’s permanent collection catalog
Benefits include Lotus Circle and:
- Invitation to the annual patrons’ chairman reception at Trammell S. Crow’s residence
- Domestic travel opportunities with director/ curator including a private studio tour in NYC during Asia Week in March
Benefits include Peony Circle and:
- Ability to rent the museum for private events (limitations apply)
- Bi-annual Asian Art consultations with the Crow Collection’s in house curator
- Lunch with the director
Benefits include Bronze Circle and:
- 3 complimentary Bamboo Circle memberships
- Prominent sponsorship recognition for support of a selected educational program
- Private dinner and exclusive tour of every new exhibition with the curator/ artist following Patrons’ Previews
Benefits include Ivory Circle and:
- Prominent sponsorship recognition for support of an exhibition
- International travel opportunities with the director.
- Complimentary museum rental (limitations apply)
- Exclusive reception with the Crow family
Sponsorship opportunities exist at all levels at the Crow Collection of Asian Art, from exhibitions to public or wellness programs, each option gives your company the opportunity to maximize exposure and to meet business objectives. Whether a cultural or wellness presentation at your company, prominent recognition for your supported initiative, or discounts on rentals of the beautiful galleries sounds the most enticing, there is a perfect fit for you and your company.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 271-4485.