ARE YOU A BRIDGE BUILDER?
Your financial support builds a bridge that connects East to West, the ancient Silk Road to the streets of modern-day Dallas where the Crow Collection of Asian Art resides — the single most comprehensive museum of Asian art in the U.S. This culturally and historically important collection can only grow and thrive through the generous support of friends like you.
If what you have seen at the Crow Collection has touched you, inspired you, educated you, consider what it can do for the tens of thousands of new visitors who, each year, will see what you have seen, and experience what you have experienced with no entry fee. There is no other medium through which the wider world, and our place in it, comes into focus as clearly as through the powerful lens of art.
Be The Bridge: Become a Patron Today
- Advance announcements of exhibitions, educational programs, and special events
- Free or discounted admission to select educational programs and special events
- Complimentary copy of Lotus Lens, the museum’s quarterly printed newsletter
- Free two-hour parking at the Trammell Crow Center in the Arts District
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to Members’ Preview events
Benefits include Magnolia Circle and:Recognition on the Crow Collection website
- 20% discount at the Lotus Shop
- Recognition on the Crow Collection website
- Reciprocal museum membership at over 600 museums in North America
- Opportunity to participate in Kids Club, a family program in partnership with other area museums
- Two complimentary invitations to all Members’ Previews of new exhibitions
Benefits include Pearl Circle and:
- Private champagne tour with a gallery educator for up to 10 people
- Premium gift chosen exclusively for patrons
- Invitations to exclusive receptions honoring distinguished international guests
Benefits include Bamboo Circle and:
- Behind-the-scenes tour led by curator and collections manager- experience the process of creating an exhibition from the inside
- Complimentary copy of Crow Collection of Asian Art, the museum’s permanent collection catalog
Benefits include Lotus Circle and:
- Invitation to the annual patrons’ chairman reception at Trammell S. Crow’s residence
- Domestic travel opportunities with director/ curator including a private studio tour in NYC during Asia Week in March
Benefits include Peony Circle and:
- Private champagne tour with the curator for up to 10 people
- Ability to rent the museum for private events (limitations apply)
- Biannual Asian art consultations with the Crow Collection’s in house curator
- Lunch with the director
Benefits include Bronze Circle and:
- Three complimentary Bamboo Circle memberships
- Prominent sponsorship recognition for support of a selected educational program
- Private dinner and exclusive tour of every new exhibition with the curator/ artist following Patrons’ Previews
Benefits include Ivory Circle and:
- Prominent sponsorship recognition for support of an exhibition
- International travel opportunities
- Complimentary museum rental (limitations apply)
- Exclusive reception with the Crow family
Sponsorship opportunities exist at all levels at the Crow Collection of Asian Art, from exhibitions to public or wellness programs, each option gives your company the opportunity to maximize exposure and to meet business objectives. Whether a cultural or wellness presentation at your company, prominent recognition for your supported initiative, or discounts on rentals of the beautiful galleries sounds the most enticing, there is a perfect fit for you and your company.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call (214) 271-4485.