Visitors should enter the Trammell Crow Center parking garage on Olive Street between Ross Avenue and Flora Street. The Harwood Street entrance is not accessible to visitors. Take a ticket, and park on level 5 or 6.
As a reminder, Friends of the Crow Collection park for up-to 2 hours free. Please remember to bring your ticket to the Crow Collection front desk for validation.
Price for non-members
Weekday $1 per 15 min; $22 Max | $5 after 6:00 pm
Saturday $5 Flat Rate
Sunday $5 Flat Rate
How to reach the museum from the parking garage:
- Take elevators up to Ground level
- Exit the Trammell Crow Center towards Flora Street
- Go down the stairs
- Turn right and enter through the sliding glass doors
How to avoid stairs:
- If you’re coming from Flora Street: enter through the main entrance
- If you park in the Trammell Crow Center garage: take the elevators up to the Ground level and alert a security staff member that you will need to enter the Crow Collection via the ramp on the plaza. They will have a museum staff member open an alternate entrance for you.