Please use the interactive Google Map below to find out more about suggested parking when visiting the museum.
As a reminder, Friends of the Crow Collection park for up-to 2 hours free in the Trammell Crow Center parking garage. Please remember to bring your ticket to the Crow Collection front desk for validation.
How to reach the museum from the Trammell Crow Center parking garage:
- Take elevators up to Ground level
- Exit the Trammell Crow Center towards Flora Street
- Go down the stairs
- Turn right and enter through the sliding glass doors on Flora Street
How to avoid stairs:
- If you’re coming from Flora Street: enter through the main entrance
- If you park in the Trammell Crow Center garage: take the elevators up to the Ground level and alert a security staff member that you will need to enter the Crow Collection via the ramp on the plaza. They will have a museum staff member open an alternate entrance for you.