For 20 years, we have celebrated the arts and cultures of Asia, and we ask for your help to continue our mission! Make a $20 donation in honor of our 20th anniversary and help support our school tours, education programs, well-being classes, and much more.
Your support of the Annual Fund makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission – to make the arts and cultures of Asia accessible to all. A gift of any amount makes an immediate impact.
Every Dollar Makes a Difference
- $25 allows one educator to attend a half-day Professional Development workshop at the museum
- $50 helps purchase art supplies for our Artist2Artist program offering local artists and art enthusiasts to meet, create, and collaborate
- $100 helps us to host one Breathe workshop allowing veteran’s to explore and express themselves through art-making and wellness opportunities
- $250 provides transportation for a local school to send up to 72 students on a field trip to tour the museum
- $500 helps bring in a local artist to lead workshops for families, teens, educators, homeschool students, and the public